PLM F Series S2000 Tri-Y Stainless Race Header
PLM Power Driven S2000 Tri-Y Stainless Steel Header “Race Model” features a true step-up exhaust header design, with 1.75″ primary and 2.5″ collector.
The Tri-Y header delivers low to mid end power while utilizing a two-piece design which maximizes the engine compartment space. This exhaust manifold is ideal for all forms of competition; Autocross, Drag Racing and Road Racing.
- Compatible with OEM factory upper heat shield. Includes 3 bolts but the factory heat shield is not included (you simply transfer your factory one over)
- Includes metal header gasket
- Includes donut gasket & all necessary hardware for assembly.
- WILL ONLY WORK WITH RHD VEHICLES IF A ETD (ENGINE TORQUE DAMPER) IS USED
WILL ONLY WORK WITH RHD VEHICLES IF A ETD (ENGINE TORQUE DAMPER) IS USED
- Brand New In Box
- Made of 304 Stainless steel
- One year limited warranty
- Short tube Tri-Y header
- True 2.5″ collector
- CNC Machined manifold flange
- Flange is .38″ which is just about 3/8″ thick
- 18G on the 304 S/S. Measured at .049″ to .050″
- Two-piece slip-fit design
Estimated Time To Ship: Item ships from PLM; Please verify stock with us first. If in stock, will ship out within 2 Days